Expérience : NC
Niveau d´étude : NC
Permis demandé : Permis NC
Niveau de qualification : NC
• Join a new Shared Services Centre based in Tomar
• Be part of a totally new concept in SSC industry
À propos de notre clientA world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 employees and serves more than million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide's scientific territory and have been at the core of the company's activities since its creation in 1902.
Founded in 2019 in Lisbon, Air Liquide European Business Services (ALEBS) aims to support the Air Liquide Group in it's financing and accounting processes.Description du posteThe main role is to manage the Billing processes and all related activities making sure Air Liquide meets all customer requirements in a timely manner. Supports customer and internal finance teams to ensure timely invoicing while building and maintaining excellent client relationships. This position is integrated into the "Order to Cash" accountabilities
• Raising invoices and credit notes on a daily basis
• Sending out invoices and credit notes to customers
• Solving invoicing related issues
• Preparing invoicing report and requesting approvals (where needed)
• Tracking all billing activity in invoice report, commenting status on to-be-invoiced documents
• Adhering to agreed SLA and commenting reason of delay when necessary
• Ensure timely invoicing of all orders, especially before month closures.
• Timely respond to customer inquiries regarding billing or request for invoices
• Work with other O2C teams on month-end closings.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
• Organizational skills and willingness to assume accountability for timely invoicing and submissions
• Ensure appropriate controls are in place to minimise risk of billing errors